Thursday, March 25, 2010

I have recently noticed two changes in me.

1. I am addicted to my blog.(proven by the fact that I'm sitting at 2 in the night and writing this for no apparent reason!)

2. I now have a monster appetite! Now this is scary, I have forever dealt with losing my appetite. This is the first time when I'm eating more than I used to! Sreejata says it's good, because I'm finally eating right quantities, but what if I put on more weight? I think I should read Peony in Love again! Then I'll survive on juice for some time! I happily ignored the flask of milk and the dabba of protein shake that was sitting at the dining table today and had ekta baashi ruti with thanda cholar dal, and then followed that up with a glass of hot milk. I really like milk, I am part cat you see! :)

I think I have lost it!

Anyway, I'll finish my milk now and curl up in bed and read Untouchables.

Tomorrow, I think, will be a happy day! :)

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment