Friday, March 26, 2010

I am content tonight... =)


'Ei tui kal kokhon University pouchobi?' or variations of the same sentence can cause a LOT of happiness!

As predicted last night, today was a very happy day! Even before the bus came to a stop, I noticed this person standing there in a formal shirt and half pants and thoroughly disheveled hair and broke into a very wide smile. :) This was followed by mad conversation for 3 hours and forty five minutes in ccd. I am sure they got thoroughly tired of us, and we thank our lucky stars that they didn't throw us out!

If there was ever a day of undiluted happiness, this was it. I thought this would be a very long blog, but I feel so content at the moment that I don't feel like writing anymore about it. :)

Friendship is one of the most beautiful things that exist... I hope all of you agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment