Saturday, March 27, 2010

And it finally rained... =D


Black is a very lucky color for me! I got my lines right, not one glance at the script! Needless to say that rehearsal was fabulous! Really satisfying run through... Think we're going to do a good job! Lets see... And then... while I was coming back home on the S9... it started raining! I was so happy I could have danced! Nothing on Earth compares to the feeling of getting drenched in the first shower of the season! the cold drops sending shivers up your arms and the wind making you curl into a ball in the auto and clutch your soaking kurti! And to add to it the ipod playing something as perfect as kissing in the rain by Tori Amos. If only there was someone waiting at the end of the road to embrace my cold and wet form, it would have been picture perfect! But that's okay... =D I was as happy as a child today! The rain... the night.. the feeling! Just too much! And I knew that at the other end of the city, there would be one more pagli feeling the same way about the rain as I was feeling... and then I come home and figure out she had written about the first rain of the season in her blog exactly a year ago... how awesomely freaky is that? =D

I was so taken up by the whole mood that I missed my lane and the rickshaw man had to make his way back... I was that lost! and the ipod kept playing one perfect song after the other! Bonfires... almost lover... saathiya...etc. I was lost in a different world, a world where dreams come true. That's what the rains do to me. It makes me believe, it makes me hope.

And then when I get home looking like I've just climbed out of a swimming pool... my mother looks at me and says, 'bheejle?'... and I say 'yes' with a smile she hasnt seen on my face for quite some time!

It's my time of the year again, gray skies, full luscious clouds bursting with water, thunder, wind, memories, smiles, unfulfilled desires, yearning hearts. Yes... I love the rains... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment