Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love

I fell in love with him
I fell in love with her
I didn't fall out of love with anyone though
I think.
What a tragedy!

I'd like to think I've moved on from him.
His words don't make me swoon anymore
My insides don't dry up from his absence
and yet
when he passes by
I realize
a part of my heart
will always be his =)
And no... it doesn't hurt...
not anymore
Is that moving on?
I don't know...

I don't even make an effort to pretend
that I have moved on from her
because I haven't
and it will take time
and yes
sometimes...
it hurts.
But its no one's fault
really.

I don't deserve any one of them though...
He's the captured perfection of another era...
every woman's dream
a poet and a poem in himself.

She's perfection playing hide and seek
in your grasp a second
flowing out like sand the other
She's thunder
She's rain
She's the most exquisite pain...

And me?
Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful.
    What if we can't fall out of love?
    What if we're not meant to 'move on'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know about other people Prianthi... But I definitely wasnt made for things like 'moving on'. =)

    ReplyDelete