Monday, May 10, 2010

All the things that are wrong with me...

I have a severe headache....

I dont want to study Bob Dylan...

But at the same time I feel guilty for not studying...

I feel tired but I cant sleep...

I want to cry but the tears wont come...

I want to throw things around my room, scream... yell... But somehow none of those wants actually break through the unnaturally calm surface...

I want to crib to someone... real bad... but I feel terrible about burdening anyone with my problems...

I want to be angry, impulsive... but I am hurt and patient( and nothing alters it).

I want to lose weight... but that never happens... Lucky are the people who slim down due to depression... never happened for me... I actually put on a kilo!! Dang it!!

I want to starve myself... but I cant coz then I'll have gastric pain and that is not such a good idea... firstly coz I am as scared of it as I am of arachnids and coz I have a semester examination in a week...

I want to overdose on spaz and escape this prison for a while... but my morals do not allow that... And I am sure nor would mommy 1 and 2 and bff in bangalore...

I want to get tipsy on wine... just that warm, snugly, happy feeling... but my mom wont allow alcohol in the house( WINE ISN'T EVEN ALCOHOL FOR CHRIST"S SAKE!!!!)

I want to be NOT AFFECTED by all this.... But that's not happening anytime soon...

Well... Now that you all know what a crybaby I am... I shall go back to Dylan( I WONT TAKE IN A WORD!!).

P.S. Minu... you're following my blog!!! Yay!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment